Here are 5 Motion Projects that inspire me in 2013. You can see other projects on my Pinterest or on my #GoodToKnow
My previous Top 5 posts on #Advertising, #FashionCover, #FashionPortFolio, #VsFashion, #MontrealParty, #FashionCollection, #Polyvore, #ArtProject, #ArchitectureProject, #FashionVideo, #DesignProject
Starring Jonathan D. Mellor, Feodor Atkine
Directed by Martin Rosete
Produced by Koldo Zuazua
The Rosete Brothers
Cinematography by Jose Martin Rosete
The backgrounds were photographed with Canon 50D.
All the camera movements and travellings were made in stop motion.
The robot was elaborated with 3D Studio Max and the integration with After Effects.
Planet Earth is invaded by the evil organisation known as “The Triangle Gang”, who wants to establish terror and rule our planet.
Driving to their first target of destruction, the Triangle Gang doesn’t know that they will have to reckon with Metaman Gatsu, the last cosmo-fighter and defender of humanity.
Additional modeling by MICHAEL MOREIRA
Sound design by CIADENA
Music by STEPHEN FALKEN
Set in the shadows of a gritty underworld, a war is brewing. The Mega Plush, a group of four plush toy vigilantes, are struggling against the uprising of the SOC (Society of Chimps) army. Good vs evil. Bear vs sock monkey. The question is “who has the stuffing to survive?”
Music & SFX by cassinisound.com
Direction and Animation: Nicolas Ménard (nicolasmenard.com)
Music and Sound Design: Rich Vreeland (disasterpeace.com)
Additional Animation: Anne-Louise Erambert, Louise Druelle, Oliver Hamilton, James Hatley
“There’s two things in my practice that I find utterly satisfying,” professed French-Canadian designer, illustrator and animator, Nicolas Ménard, “the feel and smell of ink on paper and the miracle of drawings moving.” Ménard’s acuity for both shines through in his recent animation, Somewhere. The short tells the story of an astronaut journeying to another world, while leaving a part of himself — literally, his left arm — back home.via thecreatorsproject.vice.com
- Top 5 #VsFashion in 2013 feat. @ChrisLabrooy, @DiagoMariottaM, @JeffTse, @ZHA_News, @KarlLagerfeld #GoodToKnow (duccnguyen.wordpress.com)
- Animation Task – Hand Wave (vfxwhippy.wordpress.com)
- File Exchange (madbim.wordpress.com)
- Ligne Roset Expands the Deceptively Hip Ruche Collection (homeiq.wordpress.com)
- Technical Drawings & Workshop Preparation! (sgillartworks.wordpress.com)
- Three Social Media (somoayame.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday (dananimates.wordpress.com)
- Celebrating 40 years of comfiness (stylepark.com)
- A conversation about ‘be original’ with antoine roset. Westedge 2013. (designapplause.com)
- #GoodToKnow : November 2013 (duccnguyen.wordpress.com)