Chapeau mont Royal!
“Chapeau mont Royal! is a sophisticated and gourmet benefit luncheon inspired by the famous “hat luncheon” in New York City organized by the women’s committee in support of the Central Park Conservancy, a very sought-after event by the women (and men) of New York. Chapeau mont Royal! will be nothing less than exceptional, unique and festive, with a Montreal flavour all its own!”, said Julie Godin, honorary chairperson.
- montreal – Belvedere (dronestagr.am)
- Hats off to Chapeau! (velovoices.com)
- A unique POV of L’Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal (montrealinpictures.com)
- Nice hat! Eye-popping toppers at Ascot (theglobeandmail.com)
- Itineraries: The Perfect Columbus Day Weekend in Montreal, Quebec (travellovecompany.com)
- Athens-Clarke policeman receives Rotary’s Sherm Applebaum Award (onlineathens.com)
- Bonjour, Montreal – (Quebec, Canada) (shahvarun.wordpress.com)
- Montreal: City View from Mont Royal (jaifeyboy.com)
- Le Grand Vefour, a true shrine to Paris (noworriesparis.com)
- Destination of the week #3: Mont Royal, Montreal (aboywhotravels.com)