Using #LikeAGirl as an insult is a hard knock against any adolescent girl. And since the rest of puberty’s really no picnic either, it’s easy to see what a huge impact it can have on a girl’s self-confidence.
You can see other #MondayAd here.
- Always: #LikeAGirl (adsoftheworld.com)
- Outdoor ad: Always: Always (bestadsontv.com)
- Hell Yeah I Run Like A Girl! (runnergirlrobin.wordpress.com)
- Watch: The next time you tell a man he’s doing something #LikeAGirl you’re paying him the … (ibnlive.in.com)
- You Might Start Off Offended, But We Promise You’ll Finish Feeling Empowered (whattheflicka.com)
- ‘Like a girl’ is an insult, right? Not to these young ladies (dailydot.com)
- It’s not, “You’re Acting Like a Girl,” … It’s, “You’re Not Doing It Right.” (katvela02.wordpress.com)
- “As a male, this is the first tampon commercial that actually ‘moved’ me.” (elephantjournal.com)
- The ‘Always’ Campaign Redefines The Phrase “Like A Girl” [Video] (business2community.com)
- Always #LikeAGirl video (verymuchclichedblogaboutateenagegirl.wordpress.com)