LYNX is getting ready for its biggest year in a decade, beginning next week with a new creative brand approach and advertising campaign, collaborations with international creative artists and an upgrade to the product packaging hitting shelves this month.
The year kicks off with an ongoing global initiative that will see the highest-selling daily fragrance in Australia refocus its messaging from success in the mating game, to getting guys ready to face the world with confidence, starting with the release of two new adverts across national television and cinema spaces. The new TV spots titled “Monday” and “Wednesday” were directed by Riff Raff Films, Jonas Euveremer and Francois Rousselet, who have previously worked on the films clips for Iggy Azalea, The Presets and Madonna. The two separate TVCs take what we all love to hate about Mondays and Wednesdays, and flip it around for the modern man to help him see the untapped potential of these blah work days.
Agency: BBH London
Country: United Kingdom
You can see other #MondayAd here.
- TV ad: Lynx: Own Monday (bestadsontv.com)
- TV ad: Lynx: Seize The Wednesday (bestadsontv.com)
- Lynx encourage men to ‘face the world with confidence’ in new BBH spots (mumbrella.com.au)
- Iggy Azalea Really Wants You To See Her Underwear (popdust.com)
- Iggy Azalea Has Fast And Furious 7 Cameo (4umf.com)
- Iggy Azalea Breaks Record (4umf.com)
- Iggy Azalea Performing ‘Fancy’ & ‘Work’ Live at Lollapaloosa 14 [Video] (getmybuzzup.com)
- No Competition: A Gallery Of Reasons Nicki Minaj Slays Iggy Azalea (bossip.com)
- Iggy Azalea: Road to the BET Awards (bet.com)
- Iggy Azalea & Lorde Bring Major Girl Power to Lollapalooza (justjaredjr.com)