Unicef: ROLY POLY Donation box
People underestimate the power of their little help We all know that millions of children in the world are suffering from starvation and disease. But many of us still donat know that our little help could save their lives and make them stand up.
Idea: Roly-polies that stand up by the weight of the coins
Daehong, Seoul created a Roly-poly donation box representing a child who needs our help and place them at many places in Seoul. When people donate their coins into the Roly-polies lying down on the street, the Roly-polies stand up by themselves because of the weight of coins.
Results: People experienced what their little help could do About 10,000 people have donated their coins and played with our Roly-polies. Also, a number of people share articles and pictures on their SNSes. Roly-poly donation boxes gave people a intuitive motivation to help children in need.
Copywriter: Ahram Shin, Iljin Ko
Creative Director: Sunmi Park
Art Director: Gunwoong Choi, Wongi Ryu, Jihyun Im
Agency: DAEHONG Communications Inc
Country: Korea, Republic of (South Korea)
You can see other #MondayAd here.
- Outdoor ad: unicef: unicef ROLY POLY Donation box (bestadsontv.com)
- T-ara donates entire royalty from their Japanese “Roly-Poly” single to Fukushima nuclear victims (seoulawesome.wordpress.com)
- T-ara : Roly Poly (kpopanonymous.wordpress.com)
- Unicef: Roly-Poly Donation Box (adeevee.com)
- The Roly-Poly Toothpaste (creativecloseup.com)
- A roly-poly pika gathers much moss (terradaily.com)
- The reason why Roly Poly stole Korea’s heart (monochromaticfutureremix.wordpress.com)
- Roly-Poly Humpty Dumpty (omnomnomlittleyogis.com)
- [T-ARA] T-ARA Releases Japanese Version of “Roly Poly” (koreanupdates.com)
- A roly-poly cat! (rowangrey.wordpress.com)