Berlin-based artist Michel Lamoller works with photography and tries to overcome the classic codes to compose sculptural and experimental works. Photographic manipulations united under the name of the series Tautochronos and playing with our perception to discover. via fubiz.net
Pancho Arena – Hungary, 2014
The first building of the complex to be finished was the dormitory. Centered on the reconstruction of a former noble residence, the work was based on plans by Imre Makovecz, the central figure of Hungarian organic architecture. This was followed by the inauguration of the professional and medical center and later the canteen of the Academy, executed by the Master’s disciple at the itinerant school, Tamás Dobrosi. via archdaily.com
Stumble Upon, 2014
The designer Alessandro Isola loves combine and modernize everyday objects, giving them a unique and modern look. Here is the fusion of a coffee table and a rug, good idea for a sweet coffee break or reading. via fubiz.net
Gracing the pages of Wylde Magazine’s latest issue, model Isaac Lindsay stars in a dreamy fashion shoot for these images lensed by Robert John Kley. The dark-haired beauty models a mix of embellished gowns, decorated crowns and fantastical silhouettes styled by Jimi Urquiaga. Her braided hairstyles by Alfred Llamas and ethereal makeup by Homa Safar remind us of Princess Leia in “Star Wars”. / Nails by Denise Kelly. via fashiongonerogue.com
+++ FASHION COVER
+++ FASHION FILM
The Next Black – A film about the Future of Clothing.
Documentary : David Dworsky, Victor Kôhler (House of Radon)
Art Director : Albin Holmqvist
Copywriter : Samuel Sweetman
A documentary film that explores the future of clothing. Watch as we meet with some of the most innovative companies on the planet to get their opinion on clothing and its future, including: heroes of sustainability, Patagonia; tech-clothing giants, Studio XO; sportswear icon,adidas; and Biocouture, a consultancy exploring living organisms to grow clothing and accessories.
11 Paper Place, 2014
11 Paper Place is a love story about two 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper that magically transform into paper people as they are spit out of a malfunctioning printer into a recycling bin.
+++ MUSIC VIDEO
Die Antwoord – Pitbull Terrier, 2014
The absurdity of South African zef ambassadors Die Antwoord reaches new levels in the video for “Pitbull Terrier.” Directed by frontman Ninja, the clip finds the MC done up in some grotesque pit-bull makeup and follows the man-dog as he escapes from his owner and runs around town mauling (and humping the legs of) unsuspecting victims to the tune of the duo’s vicious dance rap track. After scaling a giant wall, Ninja corners and attacks two women dressed as cats before Yolandi Visser drops in to fend him off. The two engage in a chase that ends with a grisly fate and one member hocking a loogie into the mouth of the other. via rollingstone.com
A talking six-pack and a talking beer tap that sweet talks women and taunts men in the best way possible.
- Portfolio: Michel Lamoller’s space and time-bending tautochronos project (dpreview.com)
- Brandon Gray Wears Dark Fall Fashions for Hunger TV (thefashionisto.com)
- This Surreal Photo Series Is Unlike Any Other (brit.co)
- Photographer’s Unique Layered Prints Show People Melting Into Landscapes (petapixel.com)
- Schön Magazine Fall 2013 : Nomadic Huntress (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Victoria Anderson Has a Colorful Summer for Schon by JUCO (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Pancho Arena / Tamás Dobrosi + Doparum Architects (archdaily.com)
- These Surreal Photo Collages Are Actually Ingenious Time-Lapse Portraits (wired.com)
- Isaac Lindsay in Dreamy Fashions for Wylde Magazine (fashiongonerogue.com)
- #FashionPortfolio Isaac Lindsay – The Wise Princess for @WyldeMag 2014 by @RobertJohnKley (duccnguyen.wordpress.com)