To promote the new BISSELL Symphony, the first All-In-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, Ravi Delchand, BISSELL’s senior brand manager, set out to create the ultimate product demonstration video and stand behind their claim to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
Agency: KBS+, Toronto
Production: KBS+ Toronto
You can see other #MondayAd here.
- TV ad: Symphony: BISSELL Symphony | Subway (bestadsontv.com)
- Ad of the Day: Bissell Cleans a Grimy Subway Floor, but That’s Not the Crazy Part (adweek.com)
- Would you eat off a subway platform? This guy did (vacuums.reviewed.com)
- Man Eats Pasta Off Subway Floor To Prove Vacuum’s Effectiveness (huffingtonpost.com)
- Man Eats Pasta Off Subway Floor To Prove Vacuum’s Effectiveness (scooprocket.com)
- Man Eats Pasta Off Subway Floor To Prove Vacuum’s Effectiveness (joronomo.com)
- Vacuum salesman eats pasta off subway floor (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Exec eats off floor to sell vacuum cleaner (cnet.com)
- Bissell: Subway (adpitch.wordpress.com)