Comedian Sarah Silverman and creative agency Droga5 have reunited to create a new campaign to help close the wage gapbetween men and women. The National Women’s Law Center, a non-profit organization educating the public about the wage gap and advocating for equal pay, will receive monies raised through the video and crowdfunding initiative.
You can see other #MondayAd here.
- Interactive ad: The National Women’s Law Center: Equal Payback Project (bestadsontv.com)
- Sarah Silverman & Droga4 Create $30 Trillion Crowdfunding Camapign For National Women’s Law Center (crowdfundinsider.com)
- Ad of the Day: Sarah Silverman Wants Equal Pay. Failing That, She Wants a Penis (NSFW) (adweek.com)
- Sarah Silverman Helps the National Women’s Law Center Close The Wage Gap (VIDEO) (yubanet.com)
- Ad of the Day: Sarah Silverman Wants Equal Pay. Failing That, She Wants a Penis (NSFW) (theycallmetune.com)
- Droga5 Gets Sarah Silverman to Become a Man for National Women’s Law Center (mediabistro.com)
- Sarah Silverman Stars In Humorous Ad To Crowdfund Equal Pay For Women (designtaxi.com)
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert: Why It Still Survives (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)