Netflix wants to put content in people’s lives, wherever they want, whenever they want, and in the way they want. Ogilvy creates the first digital outdoor campaign made entirely with reaction GIFs and cleverly puts all the benefits of looking forward to coming home to Netflix into an engaging out of home GIF campaign. Reactive GIFs are designed and managed to be relevantly in context to its viewer’s physical or emotional situation.
You can see other #MondayAd here.
- Outdoor ad: Netflix: GIF (bestadsontv.com)
- Netflix: GIFs (adsoftheworld.com)
- Neil and Gaz replace Rhonda and Ketut for AAMI’s Claim Assist app ad (mumbrella.com.au)
- Pepín Bread: Hot dog, Burger (adeevee.com)
- Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide Acquires New Talent at Ogilvy Healthworld in New York (biomedreports.com)
- Outdoor ad: Scrabble WiFi: Scrabble WiFi (bestadsontv.com)
- Print ad: Finishizer: Fail Hitler (bestadsontv.com)
- Print ad: Ecofill: Black (bestadsontv.com)
- Outdoor ad: Volkswagen: Spider (bestadsontv.com)
- Print ad: Melbourne Food and Wine Festival: Discover Something New, 2 (bestadsontv.com)