New ad features the ‘society of elegant persons of the Congo’ otherwise known as the ‘Sapeurs’, a group of everyday heroes from Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo. In this ad, GUINNESS follows the Sapeurs whose way of life is a testament to the belief of putting more in, to get more out. Their life is not defined by occupation or wealth, but by respect, a moral code and an inspirational display of flair and creativity. This is demonstrated through their love of stylish dressing; but it is not the fabric or cost of the suit that counts, it is the worth of the man inside it.
The Sunday Times: Icons
Fallon London has released new TV work for Cadbury. The spot features the catchy “Yes Sir, I Can Boogie” by ’70s disco band Baccara.
IKEA: Instagram Website
IKEA Russia has created an instagram website via ad agency Instinct. The website show cases all 34 items in the PS range.
Netflix wants to put content in people’s lives, wherever they want, whenever they want, and in the way they want. Ogilvy creates the first digital outdoor campaign made entirely with reaction GIFs and cleverly puts all the benefits of looking forward to coming home to Netflix into an engaging out of home GIF campaign. Reactive GIFs are designed and managed to be relevantly in context to its viewer’s physical or emotional situation.
Creative Director: Baptiste Clinet, Nicolas Lautier
Art Director: Julien Chiapolini
Copywriter: Riccardo Fregoso
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Paris
Production: Delapost Paris
- TV ad: FedEx: Show The World (bestadsontv.com)
- Leo Burnett Sydney expand team (mumbrella.com.au)
- Tiffany & Co. “Winter wonderland” (2014) 1:15 (USA) (adland.tv)
- TV ad: Expedia: Stuntman (bestadsontv.com)
- Outdoor ad: Eurostar: Rugby (bestadsontv.com)
- TV ad: Expedia: Illusionist (bestadsontv.com)
- Print ad: Think!: Emoticons (bestadsontv.com)
- Print ad: Philips Sonicare: Suarez (bestadsontv.com)
- Outdoor ad: Pepsi Max: The Unbelievable Game (bestadsontv.com)
- TV ad: Expedia: Horse Whisperer (bestadsontv.com)