Silhouette_Style No.03, 2015 by Cheolhong Kim
These images are made of Graphic Fonts ‘Silhouette’ which is a subproject of Grid. All letters and numbers are generated as 3d model. Therefore any words and messages are easy to be made.
NAP wants to detach itself from the rest of the current urban furniture and become a unique piece that identiﬁes the city of Barcelona. This piece is settled in the urban environment temporarily and in speciﬁc spaces, which are considered controlled public spaces. NAP is assigned in particular to Diagonal, the sides of which are now cut off from trafﬁc on sundays morning so that it might become a new area in the heart of Barcelona’s urban environment. There, the citizens may enjoy a peaceful stroll or take a rest, as well as convert it into a meeting point.
Seed is a free project that we did to try out ideas and techniques. And to have an excuse for commiting to the craziest of all entries on the brainstorming flip chart.
With Downtown song, the duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis returned with a clip in the same vein as Thrift Shop, quirky and funny. Absolutely comical costumes and bikes to discover in the video.
Agency T3 has created a hands free” version of Tinder that allows you to browse Tinder via your heart rate to find your perfect match!
Model Karolina Mrozkova certainly knows how to stand out for this editorial featured in the August 2015 issue of ELLE Czech. Photographed by Branislav Simoncik and styled by Jan Kralicek, the blonde beauty takes on optical prints, showing a new way to dress for the beach. Wearing all looks from Czech fashion designer Libena Rochova’s couture collection, Karolina takes on clean lines and fluid shapes for the colorful feature. / Hair by Mirka Hajdova, Makeup by Adriana Bartosova via fashiongonerogue.com
Vogue cover girl Anna Ewers stars in “Ouch! That’s big”, the inaugural film of our new series of original shorts bringing together celebrated film-makers with Vogue’s inimitable style. Directed by influential directing collective CANADA @, with a nod to French new-wave cinema and Sixties science fiction, Ewers interacts with a series of selves all roaming the Barcelona cityscape. Think Barbarella wearing Gucci, then multiplied.
- #FashionFilm Anna Ewers stars in ‘Ouch! That’s Big’ (duccnguyen.wordpress.com)
- Pedro agrees personal terms with Manchester United (dailypost.ng)
- Barcelona Official Confirms Man Utd Target Pedro Rodriguez Wants Camp Nou Exit (insidefutbol.com)
- Pedro to join Man United? (msn.com)
- José Mourinho thrives on tension but after two years it becomes a problem (roadfoggy.com)
- Wow, Barcelona really has a problem with tech disruptors. Watch out Airbnb (go.theregister.com)
- Denis Suarez joins Villarreal from Barcelona after ending Sevilla loan (espnfc.com)
- Some of the Best Photos From Saturday’s Supermoon (blackchristiannews.com)
- Chelsea Wants to Sell Victor Moses (nigerianbulletin.com)
- Sadio Mane tells young Southampton fan he’s staying at St Mary’s… as boss Ronald Koeman declares ‘no one is for sale’ (dailymail.co.uk)