Dreamers – Love Magazine 2014
Director : Santiago & Mauricio Sierra
Photographie Director : Matthew Schroeder
Music : Underwaters
Stylist : Tony Irvine
Makeup : Ralph Siciliano
Hair : Tomi Kono
Model : Natalie Westling, Abiah Hostvedt, Pauline Hoarau, Gabriel Marques, Chris Davis
Mine All Mine – NOWNESS Spring 2014
Director : Luke White, Remi Weekes
A troupe of contemporary dancers from London’s Sadler’s Wells Theater engage in an elegant game of chase in Mine, a film by director duo Tell No One AKA Luke White and Remi Weekes. The filmmakers have created an interactive, motion-touch short where half a dozen underwear-clad performers are styled in shoppable pieces from labels including Louis Vuitton, Kenzo, La Perla,Maison Martin Margiela and Bottega Veneta.
Photographie Director : Ben Fordesman
Art Director : Anne Bourgeois-Vignon
Music : Matt Abeysekera
Stylist : Agata Belcen
Makeup : Nami Yoshida
Hair : Johnnie Biles
Model : Amber Doyle, Travis Knight, Airen Koopmans, Sonoya Mizuno, Louis McMiller
Sayit – H&M Life, 2014
Director : Sandberg & Timonen, Kacper Kasprzyk
Röyksopp & Robyn’s first collaboration was a bittersweet song about how difficult it is to date a machine. The Girl and the Robot became the big hit from Röyksopp’s 2009 album Junior. One year later they worked together on the minimalistic club bangerNone of Dem on Robyn’s album Body Talk Pt. 1. Now the techno wunderkinds from Tromsø have joined forces with the pop icon from Stockholm once more. The mini album Do it Again is full of goosebump-inducing hooks and mind expanding synthetic sounds.
The Swedo-Norwegian super group also share an interest in fashion. The outfits worn by Svein Berge and Torbjørn Brundtland (top hats, feather masks, furry monster heads with fluorescent eyes) have been as quirky as their songs. And Robyn’s bomber jackets, neon sparkling hoodies and platform sneakers have helped shape the street fashion of the 2010’s.
The Sayit video is directed by the Swedish design team Sandberg & Timonen and makes its exclusive premiere on H&M Life. It’s set in a cold industrial environment amongst car wrecks, barbed wire and angry dogs. Röyksopp’s faces are covered by hoods. Robyn wears a spooky dress.
Emprise : Louis Vuitton presents the Emprise Jewellery and Watch Collection
Director : Raphaël Gianelli-Meriano
Louis Vuitton explores Parisian origins in the House’s new collection of watches and jewellery with its new film Emprise.
The Next Black – A film about the Future of Clothing.
Documentary : David Dworsky, Victor Kôhler (House of Radon)
A documentary film that explores the future of clothing. Watch as we meet with some of the most innovative companies on the planet to get their opinion on clothing and its future, including: heroes of sustainability, Patagonia; tech-clothing giants, Studio XO; sportswear icon,adidas; and Biocouture, a consultancy exploring living organisms to grow clothing and accessories.
Art Director : Albin Holmqvist
Copywriter : Samuel Sweetman
- Most Expensive Handbags Boca Raton (bocaratonpawn.com)
- Röyksopp Share Creepy Black and White Video for “Skulls” (pitchfork.com)
- Coach revamps style with unique take on the American classic (nypost.com)
- New Music Video – Röyksopp “Skulls” (thescenestar.typepad.com)
- Video Premiere: “Skulls” by Röyksopp (loft965.com)
- New ideas, talent needed at Gucci (stuff.co.nz)
- Gucci Needs New Ideas, Talents to Combat Brand Fatigue (businessoffashion.com)
- Gucci Needs New Ideas, Talents To Combat Brand Fatigue (businessinsider.com)
- Lucy and the Fondation Louis Vuitton (healingthrucreativity.com)
- Louis Vuitton Secret Puzzle Box (fixturescloseup.com)
- London Fashion Week 2010 (fashionparadiso.com)
- Made In Chelseas Mark Francis Vandelli and Gary Lineker keep it cool in blazers for night out at the Chiltern Firehouse (forevervogue.com)
- Julien Macdonald announces first ever jewellery line (contactmusic.com)
- Mel B and daughter Phoenix enjoy starry night out (hellomagazine.com)
- Guess who Julien Macdonald’s dressing now? (walesonline.co.uk)
- 2014 American Music Awards Red Carpet – See All the Stars as They Arrive! (eonline.com)
- Bergdorf Goodman Unveils Windows With Fireworks (wwd2.wwd.com)
- It Takes Two: Friday 7 November 2014 (tashaontv.wordpress.com)
- London Fashion Week Kicks Off With Digital Drive (businessoffashion.com)
- LFW SS15 – The Trend Report by Christopher Maul (designscene.net)
Alexander McQueen, born 1969 – died 2010
Asymmetrical dress made of black and white “tweed-woven” rayon. The bodice is off the shoulders and sleeveless. The waist is gathered on an elastic band. The skirt flares on one side only and is longer and pointed at the back.
Length: 130 cm, Width: 89 cm
also called the “Raffia Dress”
Historical significance: An interpretation of Balenciaga‘s geometrical cut. Interesting new version of British traditional tweed. This dress is also called the “Raffia Dress” because of the physical aspect of the fabric.
By deconstructing the dress’s traditional silhouette Alexander McQueen challenges tradition. Here McQueen employs a sculptural shape that while exquisitely constructed, emphasises a disconcerting asymmetry. Thus in McQueen’s hands the dress has moved well beyond a conventional interpretation of a wardrobe staple. McQueen graduated from Central St. Martin’s School of Art in 1992, before launching his own label in 1994. He has developed a reputation for imaginative, bold design, which is combined with an in-depth knowledge of tailoring, owing to the training he received at the Savile Row tailor Anderson & Sheppard.
- 20 Intimate Photos Of Alexander McQueen At Work (fastcodesign.com)
- Nick Waplington/Alexander McQueen: Working Process (1stangel.co.uk)
- V&A show to celebrate work of Alexander McQueen (itv.com)
- Top three ways to visit a museum without leaving home (wallflowerwisdom.com)
- The beauty of Alexander McQueen… (thewitcontinuum.wordpress.com)
- Men’s essentials: what to wear on a casual Friday (fashionising.com)
- Louboutin Love (amilliongoals.wordpress.com)
- Kate Moss for Alexander McQueen Spring Summer 2014 (designscene.net)
- V&A to Bring ‘Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty’ Exhibition to London (businessoffashion.com)
- When Fashion Sponsorship Works (businessoffashion.com)
Continue reading “12,184$ White Dress #MostExpensiveOutfit Inspired by Olfa-Cutter Art, 2009 @HidetoYagi ft. @JilSanderOff @Burberry @DolceGabbana @DelfDelettrez @WorldMcQueen @Swarovski @TiffanyAndCo @WILDFOXCOUTURE”