Reconnu comme l’unique festival spécialisé dans le créneau du film sur l’art en Amérique, et en tant que le plus important de sa catégorie au monde, le Festival International du Film sur l’Art (FIFA) est devenu, au fil des ans, un leader sur la scène culturelle internationale.
Dreamers – Love Magazine 2014
Director : Santiago & Mauricio Sierra
Photographie Director : Matthew Schroeder
Music : Underwaters
Stylist : Tony Irvine
Makeup : Ralph Siciliano
Hair : Tomi Kono
Model : Natalie Westling, Abiah Hostvedt, Pauline Hoarau, Gabriel Marques, Chris Davis
Mine All Mine – NOWNESS Spring 2014
Director : Luke White, Remi Weekes
A troupe of contemporary dancers from London’s Sadler’s Wells Theater engage in an elegant game of chase in Mine, a film by director duo Tell No One AKA Luke White and Remi Weekes. The filmmakers have created an interactive, motion-touch short where half a dozen underwear-clad performers are styled in shoppable pieces from labels including Louis Vuitton, Kenzo, La Perla,Maison Martin Margiela and Bottega Veneta.
Photographie Director : Ben Fordesman
Art Director : Anne Bourgeois-Vignon
Music : Matt Abeysekera
Stylist : Agata Belcen
Makeup : Nami Yoshida
Hair : Johnnie Biles
Model : Amber Doyle, Travis Knight, Airen Koopmans, Sonoya Mizuno, Louis McMiller
Sayit – H&M Life, 2014
Director : Sandberg & Timonen, Kacper Kasprzyk
Röyksopp & Robyn’s first collaboration was a bittersweet song about how difficult it is to date a machine. The Girl and the Robot became the big hit from Röyksopp’s 2009 album Junior. One year later they worked together on the minimalistic club bangerNone of Dem on Robyn’s album Body Talk Pt. 1. Now the techno wunderkinds from Tromsø have joined forces with the pop icon from Stockholm once more. The mini album Do it Again is full of goosebump-inducing hooks and mind expanding synthetic sounds.
The Swedo-Norwegian super group also share an interest in fashion. The outfits worn by Svein Berge and Torbjørn Brundtland (top hats, feather masks, furry monster heads with fluorescent eyes) have been as quirky as their songs. And Robyn’s bomber jackets, neon sparkling hoodies and platform sneakers have helped shape the street fashion of the 2010’s.
The Sayit video is directed by the Swedish design team Sandberg & Timonen and makes its exclusive premiere on H&M Life. It’s set in a cold industrial environment amongst car wrecks, barbed wire and angry dogs. Röyksopp’s faces are covered by hoods. Robyn wears a spooky dress.
Emprise : Louis Vuitton presents the Emprise Jewellery and Watch Collection
Director : Raphaël Gianelli-Meriano
Louis Vuitton explores Parisian origins in the House’s new collection of watches and jewellery with its new film Emprise.
The Next Black – A film about the Future of Clothing.
Documentary : David Dworsky, Victor Kôhler (House of Radon)
A documentary film that explores the future of clothing. Watch as we meet with some of the most innovative companies on the planet to get their opinion on clothing and its future, including: heroes of sustainability, Patagonia; tech-clothing giants, Studio XO; sportswear icon,adidas; and Biocouture, a consultancy exploring living organisms to grow clothing and accessories.
Art Director : Albin Holmqvist
Copywriter : Samuel Sweetman
- Most Expensive Handbags Boca Raton (bocaratonpawn.com)
- Röyksopp Share Creepy Black and White Video for “Skulls” (pitchfork.com)
- Coach revamps style with unique take on the American classic (nypost.com)
- New Music Video – Röyksopp “Skulls” (thescenestar.typepad.com)
- Video Premiere: “Skulls” by Röyksopp (loft965.com)
- New ideas, talent needed at Gucci (stuff.co.nz)
- Gucci Needs New Ideas, Talents to Combat Brand Fatigue (businessoffashion.com)
- Gucci Needs New Ideas, Talents To Combat Brand Fatigue (businessinsider.com)
- Lucy and the Fondation Louis Vuitton (healingthrucreativity.com)
- Louis Vuitton Secret Puzzle Box (fixturescloseup.com)
With amazing picture quality Advantage is the name of this short film directed by Martin & Sandro Baebler. Produced by Bsv-Production, this creation plunges us into an old-school atmosphere, according to the race of man in car driving an old Chevrolet Corvette C2.
Actor: Jean Paul Roy mastersmodels.com
Camera, edit: Martin Baebler bsv-production.ch
Concept, color grading: Sandro Baebler sandrobaebler.com
Music & sound recording: Martin Haene martytone.com
Sound recording & sound design: Walter Baebler walterbaebler.com
2D & 3D animation: Fabio Zgraggen freewings.ch
Illustrations: Janine Wiget janinewiget.com
Drone pilot: Martin Rickenmann vitronic.ch
Assistant: Daniel Heller
Styling: Amanda Samantha Brooke amandasamanthabrooke.ch
Grooming: Fabienne Pauli make-it-up.ch
A Girl Named Elastika, 2014
She’s young, dreamy and fearless, she drives cars way too fast, she’s also a yamakasi. She likes adventure, fireworks and unrelenting seas.
- Free App Friday – Black Friday style! Part 1 (smartappsforkids.com)
- Was ‘Frozen 2′ Basically Just Confirmed by Elsa Herself? (kikn.com)
- New Video: Pharrell Stars In Chanel Short Film With Cara Delevingne (bigdreamsmedia.org)
- “Reincarnation,” film by Karl Lagerfeld ft. Pharrell Williams, Cara Delevingne & Géraldine Chaplin (justinlovewithberni.com)
- ‘Reincarnation’ Film by Karl Lagerfeld Starring Pharrell Williams, Cara Delevingne & Géraldine Chaplin (fashioncopious.typepad.com)
- Annie Awards Nominations Unveiled (deadline.com)
- See a Teaser of Chanel’s “Reincarnation” Film by Karl Lagerfeld (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Fashion At Work: Nicola Formichetti (businessoffashion.com)
- Chanel’s Reincarnation Film Has Landed, Hear Cara Delevingne Sing! (fashiongonerogue.com)
- #VIDEO KATE DREAMS for Stella McCartney (designscene.net)
Evening dress and sleeve
Christian Lacroix, born 1951
This spectacular dress was given to the Victoria and Albert Museum very shortly after its first appearance on Lacroix’s catwalk in the autumn 1996 Paris fashion shows.
Christian Lacroix opened his haute couture house in 1986. His luxurious fashions, typified by this hooped evening dress, reflect an abiding passion for historical styles, ornate textiles, and elaborate decoration, all of which he translates in a contemporary idiom.
In a striking palette of acidic yellow and pastels, the dress forms part of Lacroix’s “18th-Century Haute Couture Collection,” which draws on a wide range of pre-1968 fashion references. Lacroix describes this collection as elegant and slightly dishevelled: “Nothing seems to be held in place. The fabric is wrapped. It pirouettes around obstinately asymmetrical necklines.”
Place of Origin: Paris, France (made)
Date: 1996 (designed)
Artist/maker: Lacroix, Christian, born 1951 (designer)
Materials and Techniques: Chiné-printed silk taffeta and lace, embroidered with sequins, pastes and beads
Dimensions: [Evening dress] Length: 150 cm, Circumference: 70 cm bust, Circumference: 62 cm waist, Circumference: 170 cm hoop, maximum
- Lacroix to Design Special Collection for Schiaparelli (runway.blogs.nytimes.com)
- The Gorgeous Haute Couture by Abed Mahfouz 2015 (fashiondivadesign.com)
- Paris Haute Couture autumn/winter 2013 (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- Hotels for Fashion Week (foxnews.com)
- Paris Haute Couture: Chanel spring/summer 2013 (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Adriana Lima Rocks the Desigual Spring 2015 Runway Show (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Couture history goes under the hammer at Christie’s (guardian.co.uk)
- You: How Christian Lacroix Went Bust (newsweek.com)
- Christian Lacroix Brings Elsa Schiaparelli Back to Life (thefashionistyle.com)
- Christian Lacroix: ‘I am not nostalgic for the past’ (guardian.co.uk)
Here are 5 fashion inspirations related to art, design ou architecture that inspire me in 2013. You can see other projects on my Pinterest or on my #VsFashion
My previous Top 5 posts on #Advertising, #FashionCover, #FashionPortFolio,